Thursday, May 17, 2007

About the Picture



The picture from the internet is especially beautiful, and it looks like a work of art.
In the middle of the picture, there are some people sitting together and chatting to each other. They may chat about their family or jobs. But I guess that they probably chat about the special house which next to them. The three people in the middle of the picture have hats. Because of the sun shining is very terrible.
In the left of the picture, there is a house which has red roof. It is very appealingly me. I want to have a house just like that. It’s so cool.
At the back of the picture, there are some trees and mountains. The view is so nice to relax my mind. I can just stand there and enjoy the sigh by myself. It is really wonderful.
At the top of the picture, it just a blue sky. The color of the sky is bluely, and it really appealingly me, too. The sky and the mountain compose the beautiful view. The house which has red roof bespatter the nature view. All of them match each other, and compose together. It is a nice picture.

No comments: